Join a walking tour through one of New Orleans’ most exclusive areas, the Garden District — a historical section of town that rivals the architectural splendor of the Creoles’ French Quarter. On this 2.5-hour guided walking tour, learn about the interesting history of the area and view the Lafayette Cemetery; see the homes of former Mardi Gras kings and queens; and marvel at one of the best-preserved collections of historic southern mansions in the US.
- Walking tour of New Orleans Garden District
- Marvel at some of the best-preserved southern mansions in the US
- View the homes of former Mardi Gras kings and queens and admire examples of Greek Revival and Italianate architecture
- Visit the Lafayette Cemetery, one of New Orleans Cities of the Dead
- Learn about the fascination history of the area from your guide
- Stop for refreshments at a local café